Here are several ways you can get involved with your local Democratic Party:
- Volunteer your time and expertise. We need help with Party events, activities, voter registration and education, and more. Just fill out the volunteer form below and we'll be in touch, or contact the Democratic Party leader responsible for the activities you are most interested in.
- Join the Democratic Women of Johnston County. We have several exciting projects underway this year. All registered Democrats are welcome!
- Register to vote as a Democrat. Voting is your civic responsibility. If you are not already registered to vote, please do so now. Naturally, we hope you will register as a Democrat, but the choice is yours.
- Make a financial contribution. Too busy to volunteer? You can still support our work by making a financial contribution to the Party.
- Help organize your precinct. Precinct organization is essential to voter education and turn-out. The better organized we are, the more likely we'll win on Election Day. Help us organize your neighbors as a precinct chair or volunteer.
- Sign up for our email list. We periodically send out information on Democratic candidates and issues important to Johnston County, as well as action alerts. You can unsubscribe at any time, and we do not rent or sell our list.
- Write letters to the editor. Help build community support for Democratic positions, candidates, and elected officials by writing letters to the editor.
- Show your Democratic pride. Wear a Democratic button, lapel pin, or T-shirt. It's a great conversation starter.
We have lots of volunteer opportunities. Just let us know how you'd like to help. If any of these activities appeal to you, or you'd like to suggest another way you can help, please fill out the form below.
- Gather material or write articles for our website
- Make phone calls
- Work on publicity and media relations
- Take photos at events
- Staff our booth at community events
- Drive voters to the polls
- Make presentations to groups
- Work at the Democratic Party headquarters during election season
- Host an event or party for a candidate
- Help organize Democratic Party events and fundraisers
- Register new voters
- Distribute signs and campaign materials to neighbors